Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - $400 dollars vouchers from Sweepstakes Clearing House

To all customers who were pissed with Sweepstakes Clearing House addressed in 1555 Regal Row, Dallas, TX, which CLEARLY is NOT the famous Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes...here is what my husband and I found out today after we received 6 vouchers worth 400 dollars supposedly consolation prizes to order laptop, freedom/cuisinart gourmet cookware set. Help yourself click this link below about it.

according to the Better Business Beaureu,BBB: http://www.dallas.bbb.org/article/bbb-challenges-comparison-prices-in-sweepstakes-clearinghouse-advertising-20523

google the physical address: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1440&bih=809&q=pritchett+tx&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x86361faa9fb50d9f:0x7c91b6389ed4d0af,Pritchett,+TX&gl=us&ei=vUVrT9KWLeemsALko8T3BQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

More Review Details

Helpful? 82 Yes 82 118 No 118
Had the same issue 67 Yes 67
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 09 #1045563

Order cookware with my down payment one month ago no answer 2000 Arlington tx thats just wrong but i know better now won't order again (sad)

Oct 02 #1042207

I order and paid in full now being told they never had an order for that in my name and the guy was rude

Aug 21 #1022971

me and my wife both ordered a smart phone from clearinghouse sweepstakes aafter coupons mine was $129.00 my wifes was $149.00 i paid both in full with money orders mine arrived a week ago my wifes hasnt got here yet even those we sent to same place
same time. they forgot to mention you have to pay COD for postage, does anyone know or know how i can get a phone numbe to check on my wifes order

Jun 12 #994578 Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 29 #989486

why is it that OUR info MATCHED to PCH Sweeps i connected??
Is PCH as innocent as they claim??

Sep 16, 2014 #871145 Banning, California

Ok so I received my order a while back and just opened pots and pans and they have dents in every one of them.Also food processor don't turn on dosent work at all....pissed.

Jul 04, 2014 #835717

Received my items but the food processor dose not turn on... dosent work and theres dings on every single pot and pan/lids..will not order from them again.

Jul 03, 2014 #835600

I also received the Vouchers the items there offering are way cheaper online there a scam..! LOL

Mar 12, 2014 #794071 Palm Springs, California

Just made final payment and received my package 7 days lator. ,)

im cheap

Mar 12, 2014 #793770

I was about to use my vouchers and decided to look the ites up on the internet and low and behold u can access Amazon website and its all much cheaper and also ubder sweapstakes website it was cheaper also.. how does that work. make everybody think they b getting a hella deal!! & UR Not. ..

Feb 21, 2014 #787410 Niagara Falls, New York

my name is tina daniels. how feel to bother looking not ture. you be come like see a play but now still a problem of money see hate only time seand to much anything differ me. I can't stant it must have a pay on year. I like of kand they sweepstakes cearing . Look a some to need to buying . I have a deep concnern out see a heppen I am deaf to help my sister to talk call me.looking. :) t

Ga chick

May 12 #982905

U need to know how to spell Tina what are u talking about

3 0 Reply

Jun 02 #990911

2 0 Reply

Dec 06, 2013 #753676 Chicago, Illinois

I'm sitting here typing on the refurbished, don't even know if it's really a Dell laptop, computer with pirated windows 7 software. I'm trying to get it set up for my in-laws who purchased it & also trying to get through to the help desk. Keep getting a recording at their number & their website apparently doesn't exist. Upon doing some research on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse, clearly my in-laws are not the only people who have been scammed. Even as I read others' comments on this blog, have you ever wondered why anyone is defending this company or their products? Why would they even come to a blog like this & say they've ordered products & never had an issue? What's in it for them? I would imagine those who are defending the company are employed there. It's a shame to take advantage of people like this! I hope a lawsuit comes about.

2 0 Reply

Nov 25, 2013 #747371

I have received these twice in the past 10 years and both times I ordered two items made my payment on time and I received my merchandise 10 days after the final payment as stated :grin

0 1 Reply
sspce oddessy1

Mar 12, 2014 #794067 Palm Springs, California

Me too...great deal for payment options. :grin :grin

Sep 16, 2014 #871124 Atlanta, Georgia

I need to know if you were charged a C.O.D. on your order. I would have received my order this afternoon, but I was told that there was a C.O.D. on my package.

Sep 10, 2013 #714784 Bossier City, Louisiana

Arent yall worried u may inadvertantly sell to a retired postal worker who may just visit your office in Dallas...?ksj

Aug 22, 2013 #704760 Central Falls, Rhode Island

They are a subsidiary of publishers clearing house...dont believe me? call the world trade center and they will tell you so..

1-20 of 42 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.