Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - $400 dollars vouchers from Sweepstakes Clearing House

Mar 22, 2012
review #306741

To all customers who were pissed with Sweepstakes Clearing House addressed in 1555 Regal Row, Dallas, TX, which CLEARLY is NOT the famous Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes...here is what my husband and I found out today after we received 6 vouchers worth 400 dollars supposedly consolation prizes to order laptop, freedom/cuisinart gourmet cookware set. Help yourself click this link below about it.

according to the Better Business Beaureu,BBB: http://www.dallas.bbb.org/article/bbb-challenges-comparison-prices-in-sweepstakes-clearinghouse-advertising-20523

google the physical address: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1440&bih=809&q=pritchett+tx&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x86361faa9fb50d9f:0x7c91b6389ed4d0af,Pritchett,+TX&gl=us&ei=vUVrT9KWLeemsALko8T3BQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

93bea45
Had an experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
dupped

Jul 04

Received my items but the food processor dose not turn on... dosent work and theres dings on every single pot and pan/lids..will not order from them again.

Cesar

Jul 03

I also received the Vouchers the items there offering are way cheaper online there a scam..! LOL

im cheap

Mar 12

I was about to use my vouchers and decided to look the ites up on the internet and low and behold u can access Amazon website and its all much cheaper and also ubder sweapstakes website it was cheaper also.. how does that work. make everybody think they b getting a hella deal!! & UR Not. ..

tina776

Feb 21 Niagara Falls, New York

my name is tina daniels. how feel to bother looking not ture. you be come like see a play but now still a problem of money see hate only time seand to much anything differ me. I can't stant it must have a pay on year. I like of kand they sweepstakes cearing . Look a some to need to buying . I have a deep concnern out see a heppen I am deaf to help my sister to talk call me.looking. :) t

Melanie

Dec 06, 2013 Chicago, Illinois

I'm sitting here typing on the refurbished, don't even know if it's really a Dell laptop, computer with pirated windows 7 software. I'm trying to get it set up for my in-laws who purchased it & also trying to get through to the help desk. Keep getting a recording at their number & their website apparently doesn't exist. Upon doing some research on Sweepstakes Clearinghouse, clearly my in-laws are not the only people who have been scammed. Even as I read others' comments on this blog, have you ever wondered why anyone is defending this company or their products? Why would they even come to a blog like this & say they've ordered products & never had an issue? What's in it for them? I would imagine those who are defending the company are employed there. It's a shame to take advantage of people like this! I hope a lawsuit comes about.

satisfied

Nov 25, 2013

I have received these twice in the past 10 years and both times I ordered two items made my payment on time and I received my merchandise 10 days after the final payment as stated :grin

roogaroo

Sep 10, 2013 Bossier City, Louisiana

Arent yall worried u may inadvertantly sell to a retired postal worker who may just visit your office in Dallas...?ksj

LaShone Kemp

Oct 23, 2012

I sent a check totaling $298.00 for an android 4gb tablet and a camcorder on Oct. 12th. today's the 23rd of Oct. and I haven't received my merchandise. Just contacted my bank and put a STOP PAYMENT on the check.These people should be ashamed of themselves and LOCKED UP!! I AM PISSED!!

satisfaction

Me too.got my stuff. :grin

Ciprianna

Oct 04, 2012

I was thinking about buying the hd digital camcorder. But i would need to put it on layaway how do I send the money every month I mean once they get it how do they know what the money is for?

mike

Jun 17, 2013 San Francisco, California

They send a payment coupon every month your item is on layaway. Your payments must be made by phone(toll free#) Your final payment may be made online. One thing to be aware of is the shipping depending on where you are, can get quite expensive like half or more of what you purchasing. So if it's huge you may want to call and find out how much the shipping is BEFORE you make your order. Every now and then you can google your selection to see if it's a good deal or the shaft.

Chris, Flagstaff, Az

Aug 29, 2012

I am so grateful that I did a search about these BOGUS vouchers, I was just about to send in 4 of them. Thank you to everyone who gave me the heads up

satisfied

Nov 25, 2013

Its not bogus I received my merchandise after my final payment which is 10 days later

1-20 of 32 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×