Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - bought new dell laptop and got refurbished one
I received an add from Sweepstakes Clearing house for a new Dell laptop in December of 2009.Paid for it in installments- $500.
When it came in the mail,it was a refurbished Dell Laptop. I was incredibly disappointed, expecting a new one. There are scratches on the screen. Worn spots on the touch pad and beside it from long term use.
On the bottom you can see where labels have been removed. This is not what I paid $500 dollars for. I am going to ask for my money back.
I will never do business with this company again.
I will report this to the Better Business Bureau and the authorities.
The original ad had to be returned with my order, but it did not say anything about refurbishment any where.be1e5d2
You may also like
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "The company is a fraud company! Dont trust em! They wont refund your money at anycost! Cheap company! And i am not a one who will keep quite. Today i..."
- "I was unable to open my computer it got stuck on updating window , that Stop on screen and would not move, you then put it on to ,the internet..."
- "I always get bob evans glazed apples .and notmally fantastic, but i gor them today from our lical acme cooked them pulled back folm cover and there was 6 slices..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."