Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - bought new dell laptop and got refurbished one
I received an add from Sweepstakes Clearing house for a new Dell laptop in December of 2009.Paid for it in installments- $500.
When it came in the mail,it was a refurbished Dell Laptop. I was incredibly disappointed, expecting a new one. There are scratches on the screen. Worn spots on the touch pad and beside it from long term use.
On the bottom you can see where labels have been removed. This is not what I paid $500 dollars for. I am going to ask for my money back.
I will never do business with this company again.
I will report this to the Better Business Bureau and the authorities.
The original ad had to be returned with my order, but it did not say anything about refurbishment any where.f1223dd review #179049
You may also like
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR. OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE..."
- "Hayop na LBC na yan. One bottle of supplement was stolen from my parcel. The parcel was resealed with an LBC packaging tape. Wala ba silang surveillance cam every..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."