Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - bought new dell laptop and got refurbished one
I received an add from Sweepstakes Clearing house for a new Dell laptop in December of 2009.Paid for it in installments- $500.
When it came in the mail,it was a refurbished Dell Laptop. I was incredibly disappointed, expecting a new one. There are scratches on the screen. Worn spots on the touch pad and beside it from long term use.
On the bottom you can see where labels have been removed. This is not what I paid $500 dollars for. I am going to ask for my money back.
I will never do business with this company again.
I will report this to the Better Business Bureau and the authorities.
The original ad had to be returned with my order, but it did not say anything about refurbishment any where.d42047f review #179049
You may also like
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "I have a similar story to others here. Let me just start by saying this place advertises that their prices are lower than others and nothing can be further from..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."