Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Freedom gourmet cookware set
I was very pleased with cookware initially.
Now am having a problem with 1 pot (handle broke off).
Unable to contact company for replacement.
Received replacement for Cusinart mini chopper with no problem.
Need contact info to get pot replacement.
Please reply to my email email@example.com.
This set was given to me by my husband George Yates for Mother's Day 2010.
Received set approximately June or July 2010.
I really enjoy cooking with this set.
Would just like to have pot replaced so I continue to enjoy cookware.
You might want to consider to testing your product more for better satisfaction.
Order Name: George Yates
Address you have is old address.
Pls e-mail for New Address
Thank You Kindly G. Yates
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."
- "The first gift card I sent GiftCardRescue.com was in their hands on 6/6. They CLAIMED they mailed me a check 6/20. I received the check DATED 7/1. Now we move..."
- "Bought a 2005 Holiday Rambler Presidential (cash)last year (2014) they set it up in the park i was in . I went to take it out on for..."
- "I am extremely upset with the flowers that were sent to my mom. The flowers I ordered look nothing like the flowers she received. Two of the flowers were brown..."
- "Cheaply made homes, with wasted space design. My house in Seagoville Tx, is 1500 sq feet. The master bedroom has a very small bathroom. They put two sinks, and only..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."
- "Para empezar fuimos muy ilusionados en busca de nuestra casa sin imaginar que una compañía tan grande tenía tantos ladrones y estafadores trabajando para ellos todo esto sucedió en la..."
- "Claim for £149.93 for the returned items and £197.93 charged for the ‘samples’ 1. 7th March Trial Order placed 2. 9th March confirmation emails received from Stemologica and Beautemer detailing my account information on..."