Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Freedom gourmet cookware set
I was very pleased with cookware initially.
Now am having a problem with 1 pot (handle broke off).
Unable to contact company for replacement.
Received replacement for Cusinart mini chopper with no problem.
Need contact info to get pot replacement.
Please reply to my email email@example.com.
This set was given to me by my husband George Yates for Mother's Day 2010.
Received set approximately June or July 2010.
I really enjoy cooking with this set.
Would just like to have pot replaced so I continue to enjoy cookware.
You might want to consider to testing your product more for better satisfaction.
Order Name: George Yates
Address you have is old address.
Pls e-mail for New Address
Thank You Kindly G. Yates
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Tablet don't work no phone # to call and get Refund Help please i'm 75 years old help me please...."
- "The normal range of my charges are $18 to $35 - This month of January - I got hit with $196. Now, they are either the worst negotiators/business managers or..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "Yeap these people got me too $50 on a security camera. Don't be the one I always tell people, and I was the one this time. They look legit but..."
- "I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted..."
- "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..."
- "I feel as though I have been played , Listia is an untrustworthy site to me . My Pen Pal letter was a tangible custom item that would be delivered..."