Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Freedom gourmet cookware set
I was very pleased with cookware initially.
Now am having a problem with 1 pot (handle broke off).
Unable to contact company for replacement.
Received replacement for Cusinart mini chopper with no problem.
Need contact info to get pot replacement.
Please reply to my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This set was given to me by my husband George Yates for Mother's Day 2010.
Received set approximately June or July 2010.
I really enjoy cooking with this set.
Would just like to have pot replaced so I continue to enjoy cookware.
You might want to consider to testing your product more for better satisfaction.
Order Name: George Yates
Address you have is old address.
Pls e-mail for New Address
Thank You Kindly G. Yates118ec2d6 review #262073
You may also like
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "picture shows up dark but was red and bloody, server never checked; when she came with the bill told her i could not eat the steak.. she took steak..."
- "So here's the deal. I do not play games; I do not watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime; and I do not stream music. I regularly go over my..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."