I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse and got it

Issue not resolved
Feb 04, 2010
review #170062

I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart cookware set from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse on the law-away plan and I paid for it in full around 2 weeks ago and recieved my set on February 4.Didnt have any problems with shipment or any c.o.d.

Now all i need to do is cook and see how good they work. Sorry for anyone that has complained with not getting their items. All i can tell you is to keep calling them. Dont understand why your not getting your items or having any problems.

This is the first time I ordered from them too.Every time Ive called they've been real nice and helpful.

becb3f3
Had an experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
rick james

Sep 30

The cost is $90, after winning $400. I went online and found it new-in-box for $75, or on very obscure sites with $300 discounts for $200.
Looks like a shiny, attractive piece of discount-ware: it's worth about $50-$100, is marked for hundreds more minus a steep discount, what a deal. If nobody is actually selling it for that price, this is actually illegal under FTA code

scorp

Aug 21

I just received my order today. About three weeks after haveing paid for it. Anyway, one of the pans was dented pretty bad. I am trying to find where I can go for warranty information. I tried numerous sites, but none had anything on warranties.
Any help out there?

Jennie

Aug 19

Ordered this from them , and just received it. Only took two weeks from the time I paid for it. Have not used it yet.

Aug 07

I called and sent a picture of the voucher ad to Cuisinart by email and simply asked if the pan were theirs and if they would warranty it directly through them or not. I was told the pans were theirs and they would warranty them directly. Here's the email I got back.
Valued Customer,
Thank you for your inquiry. The lifetime warranty would be handled through us and it would be our Chef classic cookware. If you have any further questions please reply, with history, to this email. We invite you to call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-726-0190. The hours of operation are 7 AM -11 PM EST Monday through Friday and 9 AM - 5:30 PM on Saturdays and Sundays, excluding major holidays.
Sincerely,
Clint
Cuisinart Customer Service Representative

Lady K

Jun 03

I want to sell my 32 piece Cuisinart freedom cookware. It' a completely new and intact. Reach me at mngoran@yahoo.com if you are interested.

caroljo

May 27 Muncie, Indiana

i am getting a new glass smooth top stove soon and when i went on line to find the best cookware to us on it. t said the best ones are all-clad. emerlware, farberware, or calphalon.
Do any of u know it the freedomware from clearinghouse can be used on the glass smooth top stove without scratching the stove surface

WatUp

Apr 30 Ventura, California

Clearing House phone is 1-214-9157, if you call you have too many options to select from 1-5 bypass by pressing asterisk (*) To speak to a customer Representative, Good Luck you'll be on hold for a long while, plus there is no Toll-Free number. :upset

jett1226

Apr 30

Me too! I just received coupon vouchers for several different items to buy, just redeem voucher and waahlah1 32 Pc Freedon set for $89.95, I shopped around and couldn't find a awesome deal!

Nettie

Apr 15

I just got my vouchers and went straight here to see the reviews. I think the Freedom set would be great to get as one lady posted that one pan cost $100 without the vouchers! From all the reviews I read, I think it is a great savings with the vouchers.

jewlze

Mar 29 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Im so greatful i came across this web page. Thank all of you. Spending my money aon a legit site like amazon,nomorerack or 6pm.

rockstarjoe007

Feb 04 Brooklyn, New York

People before you ever buy anything do some research!!!. Everything P.C.H. is selling is not even close to the retail price. For example DVC HD DIGITAL CAMCORDER. They say its national reference retail is $499.95. So you receive the $400 fake check they send you so your left paying $99.95 plus tax and shipping. Well the same camcorder is sold EVERYWHERE online for $40.00-$65.00. They are not here to give us money they are here to make money. Question, do you know anyone in the business of giving away money to the general public? Well i don't. Maybe you can school me if you know something i don't. Why would someone just say here is $400 go buy something. WAKE UP CALL. THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN!! Sorry to spoil the surprise for you but i just hate seeing people scammed out of there hard earned cash. Please don't make *** decisions. Think before you buy.
Research Research Research. That's why GOD blessed us with the internet! :eek

4 0 Reply
Nettie

Apr 15

Thank you Rock Star for your wise post! It was really helpful for me to make the decision whether to take advantage of this offer or not! One can go to the store and purchase a set and save on shipping and handling cost!

1 0 Reply
Moelj

Dec 09, 2013

I've had this cookware before and had no problem with them. I gave the set to my mother because she needed news pots and pans. I just received another coupon for the same 32 piece set and I ordered it. I love them and they are dishwasher safe.

Weary Woman

Oct 31, 2013 Welches, Oregon

OMG since 2010 = 2013 Not sure if I was scammed or how bad.
:zzz $400 Vouchers from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse declaring not the big winner, but Winner of Consolation Prize with Various Options of Items you can use the Voucher for. My Case, I chose the 32pc Freedom/Cuisinart Cookware (Stainless Steel) valued at $489.95 with my cost after shipping & handling totaling $103.02 which I Paid in Full at time of order (cleared bank 9/26/13)Received Cookware yesterday, 10/30/13.
:eek NOT CUISINART COOKWARE - AFTER much Time and Discussion with Cuisinart and Sweepstakes Clearinghouse it was finally stated the FREEDOM COOKWARE is Manufactured by Sweepstakes Clearinghouse (SCH). Told the $489.95 is based on the National Reference Retail Price. I've seen Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri(?) Cookware Sets on sale for less than $100 and considering buying prior to receiving this Winners Voucher in the mail.
The Cookware Looks Beautiful, except all Handles have multiple minor scratches. One handle is Seriously Pitted. Unknown if the Aluminum core carries up the sides of the pans which is relevant to the Quality for even heat distribution. -
Pay Shipping to Return OR Paying Shipping to Return the pan with the pitted handle plus include $9.95 for Return of Replacement or Repaired Product (OUCH!)(Cost $41 for original shipping)... Show more

3 3 Reply
sue

Aug 28, 2013 Raleigh, North Carolina

I want to tell you I ordered the cookware from the sweepstakes clearing house too and one of the frying pans had the handle laying in the box. I wrote an email to sweepstakes and I got a replacement in a week! seriously, they were great about it. No questions asked, didn't want the broken pan back, just sent me a new one. I think that was wonderful. We need to hear something good once in a while.

Rhodia

Nov 18, 2013 Kansas City, Missouri

I want to know how your cookware has held up. Please let me know how you like the freedom cookware and if it really is stainless steel. Thank you.

p'd off

Jul 14, 2013 North Reading, Massachusetts

i have also reviewed the prices and it is sooooo scammish it isnt even funny!!!! Sounds great on paper but plz look at what your buying, mostly with the electronics b/c it should be an investment and not a headache

1-20 of 70 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.