I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse and got it
I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart cookware set from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse on the law-away plan and I paid for it in full around 2 weeks ago and recieved my set on February 4.Didnt have any problems with shipment or any c.o.d.
Now all i need to do is cook and see how good they work. Sorry for anyone that has complained with not getting their items. All i can tell you is to keep calling them. Dont understand why your not getting your items or having any problems.
This is the first time I ordered from them too.Every time Ive called they've been real nice and helpful.128af33c review #170062
You may also like
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- "I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures)..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Only concerned about getting paid, no communication, untruths, too many cooks in the kitchen, ignores lab reports and treats anyway. Says sorry a lot. Poor animal care. Dried food and..."
- "The beaters were ordered on 11/28/13 delivered on 12/10/13 the third time in use in late Jauary 2014 beating cookie dough, the beater tines came out of the stem. ..."
- "someone posted a posting about a business on ripoffreport which contained my cell number. it caused me to get crazy calls and harassing stuff. it cost me $15 to..."
- "DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR! THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1. my..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."