I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse and got it

I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart cookware set from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse on the law-away plan and I paid for it in full around 2 weeks ago and recieved my set on February 4.Didnt have any problems with shipment or any c.o.d.

Now all i need to do is cook and see how good they work. Sorry for anyone that has complained with not getting their items. All i can tell you is to keep calling them. Dont understand why your not getting your items or having any problems.

This is the first time I ordered from them too.Every time Ive called they've been real nice and helpful.

review #170062
362 158 Helpful?
Had the same issue82 Comments81
Had an experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Peach

Mar 29 #965161 Los Angeles, California

The merchandise ordered from Clearinghouse Sweepstakes are all T he The Clearinghouse Sweepstakes are all marketing gimmicks. I have the flyer in front of me. It states "32 pc. Freedom/Cuisinart Stainless Steel Kitchen Ensemble." Underneath the pictures of the pans is the logo: "Freedom Gourmet Cookware" So the cookware is NOT Cuisinart. Only the Food Processor is. And the cutlery, who knows what junk that is. So with the 'free' $400 they sent to you, you are paying $89.95 for the Processor and the cheap Cookware set. And measuring spoons you can find at the 99 cents store. I tried to find the Freedom Gourmet Cookware set on the Internet. Try to find it. It doesn't exist. I wouldn't spend a penny on this, as I probably can get better cookware at Target for 1/4 the price.

1 0 Reply

Jan 14 #931170 Mansfield, Ohio

Use care when ordering from them. I ordered the refurbished computer, not happy with it at all, don't even use. I just received another order package today and the refurbished Cannon printer they are selling for $129 can be found online for $50-100

rick james

Sep 30, 2014 #877894

The cost is $90, after winning $400. I went online and found it new-in-box for $75, or on very obscure sites with $300 discounts for $200.
Looks like a shiny, attractive piece of discount-ware: it's worth about $50-$100, is marked for hundreds more minus a steep discount, what a deal. If nobody is actually selling it for that price, this is actually illegal under FTA code

1 0 Reply
Jackie

Jan 08 #927875 Ludington, Michigan

So why did you not include the websites that you can find them on? I think you are lying! Because I just did a thorough search and could not find anything under $150. Like my grandmother use to say "Your up in your sleep!"

scorp

Aug 21, 2014 #859734

I just received my order today. About three weeks after haveing paid for it. Anyway, one of the pans was dented pretty bad. I am trying to find where I can go for warranty information. I tried numerous sites, but none had anything on warranties.
Any help out there?

Jennie

Aug 19, 2014 #858890

Ordered this from them , and just received it. Only took two weeks from the time I paid for it. Have not used it yet.

Aug 07, 2014 #853198

I called and sent a picture of the voucher ad to Cuisinart by email and simply asked if the pan were theirs and if they would warranty it directly through them or not. I was told the pans were theirs and they would warranty them directly. Here's the email I got back.
Valued Customer,
Thank you for your inquiry. The lifetime warranty would be handled through us and it would be our Chef classic cookware. If you have any further questions please reply, with history, to this email. We invite you to call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-726-0190. The hours of operation are 7 AM -11 PM EST Monday through Friday and 9 AM - 5:30 PM on Saturdays and Sundays, excluding major holidays.
Sincerely,
Clint
Cuisinart Customer Service Representative

Lady K

Jun 03, 2014 #823227

I want to sell my 32 piece Cuisinart freedom cookware. It' a completely new and intact. Reach me at mngoran@yahoo.com if you are interested.

May 07 #981093

Yes how much I am interested

caroljo

May 27, 2014 #820821 Muncie, Indiana

i am getting a new glass smooth top stove soon and when i went on line to find the best cookware to us on it. t said the best ones are all-clad. emerlware, farberware, or calphalon.
Do any of u know it the freedomware from clearinghouse can be used on the glass smooth top stove without scratching the stove surface

WatUp

Apr 30, 2014 #810502 Ventura, California

Clearing House phone is 1-214-9157, if you call you have too many options to select from 1-5 bypass by pressing asterisk (*) To speak to a customer Representative, Good Luck you'll be on hold for a long while, plus there is no Toll-Free number. :upset

jett1226

Apr 30, 2014 #810491

Me too! I just received coupon vouchers for several different items to buy, just redeem voucher and waahlah1 32 Pc Freedon set for $89.95, I shopped around and couldn't find a awesome deal!

ANDY

Jul 04, 2014 #835812 Manhattan, New York

ME TO JUST GOT MINE, THEY ARE GREAT, LOVE THEM

Nettie

Apr 15, 2014 #805552

I just got my vouchers and went straight here to see the reviews. I think the Freedom set would be great to get as one lady posted that one pan cost $100 without the vouchers! From all the reviews I read, I think it is a great savings with the vouchers.

jewlze

Mar 29, 2014 #800093 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Im so greatful i came across this web page. Thank all of you. Spending my money aon a legit site like amazon,nomorerack or 6pm.

rockstarjoe007

Feb 04, 2014 #781942 Brooklyn, New York

People before you ever buy anything do some research!!!. Everything P.C.H. is selling is not even close to the retail price. For example DVC HD DIGITAL CAMCORDER. They say its national reference retail is $499.95. So you receive the $400 fake check they send you so your left paying $99.95 plus tax and shipping. Well the same camcorder is sold EVERYWHERE online for $40.00-$65.00. They are not here to give us money they are here to make money. Question, do you know anyone in the business of giving away money to the general public? Well i don't. Maybe you can school me if you know something i don't. Why would someone just say here is $400 go buy something. WAKE UP CALL. THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN!! Sorry to spoil the surprise for you but i just hate seeing people scammed out of there hard earned cash. Please don't make *** decisions. Think before you buy.
Research Research Research. That's why GOD blessed us with the internet! :eek

7 0 Reply
Nettie

Apr 15, 2014 #805553

Thank you Rock Star for your wise post! It was really helpful for me to make the decision whether to take advantage of this offer or not! One can go to the store and purchase a set and save on shipping and handling cost!

3 1 Reply
cuddles

Dec 01, 2014 #908859 Grinnell, Iowa

thank you. I just recieved there flyer. I won't be ordering from them

1-20 of 81 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.