I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse and got it

I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart cookware set from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse on the law-away plan and I paid for it in full around 2 weeks ago and recieved my set on February 4.Didnt have any problems with shipment or any c.o.d.

Now all i need to do is cook and see how good they work. Sorry for anyone that has complained with not getting their items. All i can tell you is to keep calling them. Dont understand why your not getting your items or having any problems.

This is the first time I ordered from them too.Every time Ive called they've been real nice and helpful.

More Review Details

Helpful? 166 Yes 166 374 No 374
Had the same issue 97 Yes 97
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 06 #1030625

How does it cook?

Sep 05 #1029931

Aug 25 #1024738

I just received mine today and it looks wonderful. I am going to order one for my daughter.

Aug 24 #1024261

What number did you call? I cannot find any number for them!dacijst

Jul 31 #1014342

If they are sending you a COMPLIMENTARY PRIZE.... You should NOT have to PAY ANYTHING.... If you do then you are NOT a WINNER.... Don't be fooled. If you want to send me money I can sell you a piece of the Golden Gate Bridge. LOL

Jul 04 #1003716

Freedom cookware is junk. They take advantage of people that think they are getting a good deal when they are not. My mother-in.law ordered a set, and one handle is ready to fall off. If you need cookware,go to the store where you can see what you are getting.

Jun 28 #1000730

this freedom 32 piece cookwear set is a piece of junk my 3 year old granddaughter tin play set is 100 times better then this *** from china made buy child labor should be banned in the u.s.a

Jun 03 #991261

I have the flyer in front of me as well and looked up the "ultra lite 5 pc luggage set. Which is 89.00 after voucher, well Kmart sells same set for 109.00 it also mentions Samsonite locks..... The luggage is NOT Samsonite. It's a complete rip off, done with publishers clearing house.if it sounds to good to be true, it's probably not

Mar 29 #965161 Los Angeles, California

The merchandise ordered from Clearinghouse Sweepstakes are all T he The Clearinghouse Sweepstakes are all marketing gimmicks. I have the flyer in front of me. It states "32 pc. Freedom/Cuisinart Stainless Steel Kitchen Ensemble." Underneath the pictures of the pans is the logo: "Freedom Gourmet Cookware" So the cookware is NOT Cuisinart. Only the Food Processor is. And the cutlery, who knows what junk that is. So with the 'free' $400 they sent to you, you are paying $89.95 for the Processor and the cheap Cookware set. And measuring spoons you can find at the 99 cents store. I tried to find the Freedom Gourmet Cookware set on the Internet. Try to find it. It doesn't exist. I wouldn't spend a penny on this, as I probably can get better cookware at Target for 1/4 the price.

Jan 14 #931170 Mansfield, Ohio

Use care when ordering from them. I ordered the refurbished computer, not happy with it at all, don't even use. I just received another order package today and the refurbished Cannon printer they are selling for $129 can be found online for $50-100

rick james

Sep 30, 2014 #877894

The cost is $90, after winning $400. I went online and found it new-in-box for $75, or on very obscure sites with $300 discounts for $200.
Looks like a shiny, attractive piece of discount-ware: it's worth about $50-$100, is marked for hundreds more minus a steep discount, what a deal. If nobody is actually selling it for that price, this is actually illegal under FTA code

Jan 08 #927875 Ludington, Michigan

So why did you not include the websites that you can find them on? I think you are lying! Because I just did a thorough search and could not find anything under $150. Like my grandmother use to say "Your up in your sleep!"

Aug 21, 2014 #859734

I just received my order today. About three weeks after haveing paid for it. Anyway, one of the pans was dented pretty bad. I am trying to find where I can go for warranty information. I tried numerous sites, but none had anything on warranties.
Any help out there?

2 days ago #1044317

I have the same pch thing in front of me showing the 32-pc cookware set, and at the bottom of the flyer there is a VERY SMALL box that states Warranty: you may obtain a complete written manufacturer's warranty for any warrantied product at no cost, just send a self addressed, stamped envelope and write to: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Warranty information, P.O. Box 560821, Dallas, TX 75356-0821...specify product name

Aug 19, 2014 #858890

Ordered this from them , and just received it. Only took two weeks from the time I paid for it. Have not used it yet.

Aug 07, 2014 #853198

I called and sent a picture of the voucher ad to Cuisinart by email and simply asked if the pan were theirs and if they would warranty it directly through them or not. I was told the pans were theirs and they would warranty them directly. Here's the email I got back.
Valued Customer,
Thank you for your inquiry. The lifetime warranty would be handled through us and it would be our Chef classic cookware. If you have any further questions please reply, with history, to this email. We invite you to call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-726-0190. The hours of operation are 7 AM -11 PM EST Monday through Friday and 9 AM - 5:30 PM on Saturdays and Sundays, excluding major holidays.
Cuisinart Customer Service Representative

Lady K

Jun 03, 2014 #823227

I want to sell my 32 piece Cuisinart freedom cookware. It' a completely new and intact. Reach me at mngoran@yahoo.com if you are interested.

May 07 #981093

Yes how much I am interested

May 27, 2014 #820821 Muncie, Indiana

i am getting a new glass smooth top stove soon and when i went on line to find the best cookware to us on it. t said the best ones are all-clad. emerlware, farberware, or calphalon.
Do any of u know it the freedomware from clearinghouse can be used on the glass smooth top stove without scratching the stove surface

1-20 of 90 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.