Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Sweepstakes Clearing House

Dec 16, 2010
review #211848

I received their notice that I had "won" a $400 voucher towards a list of items.After shopping around, I thought the balance of $259 for a laptop was a good deal- was I ever mistaken!

What I got was a beat up, used laptop that looked like it had been dragged through a dump. The brochure NEVER told me that it was used. These people are NOT Publishers Clearing House (a legitimate company), even though they misrepresent themselves as such. I attempted to contact them by phone, but surprise, surprise!

You can't actually talk to a person and there is no option for complaints.

It is a scam.Stay away!

67edd9d
2.5
Had an experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
JoAnn

Mar 28, 2011

If I were you I'd file a complaint with your states attorney general and let the government investigate them for you.I have done it before and it works,they look into it and get the matter solved.Roy Cooper and his office does a great job!

zeetboy

Feb 28, 2011

Official Notification" >>>>>> MARK "G" for garbagepail.
just received mine today. Had to destroy. Mission: affirmed. :p

The voice of reason...nope...i

Feb 28, 2011

They should send you another gift card to see if you fall for the same mistake twice...you seem that dumb. Do your research. Dont do anything(purchasing wise) with a company you know nothing about!!

J.G.

Feb 28, 2011

It says right in the add that it is a refurbished computer. I looked at this flyer I got and the first thing I did was look up scams on the internet. I am surprised most people don't do that before sending money to something that is obviously too good to be true.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×