Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Sweepstakes Clearing House inflated prices
Received promotional with $400 discount coupons for electronics.There is a Dell computer offered at $679.95.
Less the $400 coupon would be a $279.95 purchase. It features the outdated Windows XP operating system, only 256 Mb of RAM (you should really have a minimum of 2Mb). Also, the hard drive is only 20Gb. That was a big drive 4 years ago.
You should get a minimum of 360 Gb for today's needs. This offer is a rip-off.
Don't waste your money.I cannot speak for the other offers, but if their hardware is as deficient as this one, look for newer products and better deals elsewhere.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "Bought a tree last week, just tried putting up, 9 hours later, both arms scratched with blood dripping off me, wrenched back, and only have bottom up! This thing does..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "watch out for the room share add from email@example.com 323.898.7189Los Angeles (West Hollywood, Central LA)Private Room - Divided Studio Shareking size bed * drawers * comfortable chair * large kitchen..."
- "I went to Discount tire on White Bear Ave. Maplewood MN. on 12-29-10. My tire was leaking air slowly so i wanted them to check why it was leaking..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "Virgin America offered "go for two" meaning when you get two seats its for the price of one. I tried to book my flight to Puerto Vallarta and my total..."
- "Our family has replaced the lid on the whirlpool cabrio 4 times!!!!! The glass is too heavy for its plastic housing. It literally buckles under the weight of the..."