Sweepstakes Clearinghouse is a ripoff company! When you send in the full amount for the computers they will cash your check knowing that the item isn't in stock!
The wait time can be any where from 2 to 4 months or longer before you will get the computer or laptop and then they set them up where they will not work long.
Also, they are affilated with Union Workers Credit Services and they sell the same products at a much higher price and you just have to pay shipping which they over charge you for too and you get the item but you will be paying on it for the rest of your life!
And about the shipping charges. UPS shipping charges are not separated by postage and the number of boxes the only charge one flat rate. The additional money that they take they pocket it.
Be aware of this company it's nothing but a scam. Trust me I know!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320773856222&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:1123 Twinkletown Treasures 401 Rainey Rd Starr, South Carolina I purchased a APC 1400 Watt UPS unit from this person, NO where in the description did they say there was any damage to the..."
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75. I've added a photo of the mum beside a..."
- "Customer Service is as bad as I've ever dealt with to date!!! I received a Boyd's pepper stock for my TC Encore and the buttstock and forearm don't even remotely match...."