Sweepstakes Clearinghouse is a ripoff company! When you send in the full amount for the computers they will cash your check knowing that the item isn't in stock!
The wait time can be any where from 2 to 4 months or longer before you will get the computer or laptop and then they set them up where they will not work long.
Also, they are affilated with Union Workers Credit Services and they sell the same products at a much higher price and you just have to pay shipping which they over charge you for too and you get the item but you will be paying on it for the rest of your life!
And about the shipping charges. UPS shipping charges are not separated by postage and the number of boxes the only charge one flat rate. The additional money that they take they pocket it.
Be aware of this company it's nothing but a scam. Trust me I know!125b0816 review #122574
You may also like
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "I have been working at Helm for more than 1.5 years. This is a company with ethics and smart working environment which provides you opportunity to work in extreme competitive..."
- "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "I purchased new Cindy Crawford living room furniture from the Rooms to Go store in Arlington, Texas off of Cooper Street. They delivered the off white couches stained with black..."
- "I ordered a 10 piece comforter set Fretworks online for $59.99 and then it went on sale for $39.99 and I emailed before the 14 days and they never got..."
- "Today, 04/20/15, I brought our 3 year old yellow lab into the Manchester NH petsmart store #1869 in for a routine full service bath and groom. A groomer took her..."