Sweepstakes Clearinghouse is a ripoff company! When you send in the full amount for the computers they will cash your check knowing that the item isn't in stock!
The wait time can be any where from 2 to 4 months or longer before you will get the computer or laptop and then they set them up where they will not work long.
Also, they are affilated with Union Workers Credit Services and they sell the same products at a much higher price and you just have to pay shipping which they over charge you for too and you get the item but you will be paying on it for the rest of your life!
And about the shipping charges. UPS shipping charges are not separated by postage and the number of boxes the only charge one flat rate. The additional money that they take they pocket it.
Be aware of this company it's nothing but a scam. Trust me I know!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "I purchased these lights in December and they worked great. I had lots of compliments on them. The passenger halo ring went partially out after 3 weeks. I had..."
- "I was scheduled to travel on Wednesday May 11th 2016 at 8.45pm from Minneapolis. The supervisor told me that I could not board the bus because I had an extra..."
- "Respected Sir, ..."