I recently got this voucher in the mail for $400.00 credit to purchase supposedly a new laptop (brands stated Dell ,Compaq ,Toshiba) All I had to pat was $239.00 plus S&H ($61.35 which I did not know about until after the fact) When I received it via UPS ,the laptop was scratched & dinged which made me realize that it was refurbished.Unknown in the advertising .The laptop was charging for 24 hours .It will not turn on .My check was already cashed .
How can consumers be protected from false ads ?I am very upset Please help
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan..."
- "We are in the market for 2 additional mattresses in our home, as are 4 other families related to us. We are not satisfied enough to recommend Sleepys. They do..."
- "In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are..."
- " On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions..."
- "I purchased a Masonite door from Home Depot and installed it in my home. It is a 3-panel metal door with a ¾ oval leaded glass. It is..."
- "I have never experienced or heard of such a horrible crime in my entire long life. What they did not steal they viscously destroyed! I can never replace my family..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."