Sweepstakes Clearinghouse 's False Advertising
I recently got this voucher in the mail for $400.00 credit to purchase supposedly a new laptop (brands stated Dell ,Compaq ,Toshiba) All I had to pat was $239.00 plus S&H ($61.35 which I did not know about until after the fact) When I received it via UPS ,the laptop was scratched & dinged which made me realize that it was refurbished.Unknown in the advertising .The laptop was charging for 24 hours .It will not turn on .My check was already cashed .
How can consumers be protected from false ads ?I am very upset Please help1075cb0c review #272520
You may also like
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "If you’re going to shop at Lexus of Orland and/or depend on their service department, please read and consider my experiences before servicing a vehicle at this dealership. At my..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "Cant believe i found this in my livers. The first ones i bought were the same , i returned and got more livers with a gall bladder in both ...."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "When my husband and I decided to remodel our bathroom we thought we'd check out our local Home Depot and Lowe's. We didn't see anything that caught our eye at..."