Sweepstakes Clearinghouse 's False Advertising
I recently got this voucher in the mail for $400.00 credit to purchase supposedly a new laptop (brands stated Dell ,Compaq ,Toshiba) All I had to pat was $239.00 plus S&H ($61.35 which I did not know about until after the fact) When I received it via UPS ,the laptop was scratched & dinged which made me realize that it was refurbished.Unknown in the advertising .The laptop was charging for 24 hours .It will not turn on .My check was already cashed .
How can consumers be protected from false ads ?I am very upset Please helpreview #272520
You may also like
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "I bought a set of brand new wireless earphones and FactoryOutletStore sent me a used devise with (i am not exaggerating) ear residue in the ear plugs (see attached pictures)..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "We went into Bob's, Bellingham, complaining that the last living room set we had bought from then fell apart in a year or so while a similar leather set from..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "The first time I used Flower Delivery Express, the flowers were delivered a day late, but they gave me a credit for the next purchase of $30 - half the..."
- "Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a..."
- "Evidence is evidence so whatever ..."
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."