Sweepstakes Clearinghouse 's False Advertising
I recently got this voucher in the mail for $400.00 credit to purchase supposedly a new laptop (brands stated Dell ,Compaq ,Toshiba) All I had to pat was $239.00 plus S&H ($61.35 which I did not know about until after the fact) When I received it via UPS ,the laptop was scratched & dinged which made me realize that it was refurbished.Unknown in the advertising .The laptop was charging for 24 hours .It will not turn on .My check was already cashed .
How can consumers be protected from false ads ?I am very upset Please help
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "We are in the market for 2 additional mattresses in our home, as are 4 other families related to us. We are not satisfied enough to recommend Sleepys. They do..."
- "In February I purchased the most expensive mattress with box-spring from Bob's Discount Furniture in Salem, NH. After the delivery finished installation and left. I notices that the mattress are..."
- " On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions..."
- " I am reading all of the other similar reviews and feeling like a fool for shopping at Macy's online. I am having the same problem as many reviewers -..."
- "My experience with fromyou flowers was really bad it was very expensive and small ,i should of gone to home depo and 99cent store ,it was really small 4 roses..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for a man with sunflowers, green poms, blue flowers, etc., because it was appropriate for a man. The arrangement he received did not have one..."