I am confused.I just received information about the sweepstakes clearinghouse by mail and i would like to order the RCA Stereo System, but now i am worried after reading the complaints.
I wanted to call ahead but cannot find a customer service number anywhere on the information if received. Please someone send me a number. I don't want to send money if there is no way of contacting them.
There are too many scams out there to be just sending money without the proper information given in the packetts that they send out.I HAVE to know what's going on BEFORE any money changes hands.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I purchased a Dell laptop in July 2015, three weeks later my screen went blank and stop working in August 2015 after having it on layaway. I paid about $400,..."
- "I ordered a jumpsuit when it arrived looked nothing like the picture. I have contacted them several times about a refund and no responses. Do not order from here very..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "Booked a ticket to Sunny Side Up Tropical Festival in Bali from Viagogo as the event's 'official partner for international ticket sales' and got slugged IDR300,000 (approx AUD30.00) in booking..."
- "Trying to say my zip code wrong but this is my zip code 70114 it won't except it..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."