Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Sweepstakes submission not proceeding
publishers clearing house sweepstakes ten million dollar give a way does not load.My submission was waiting for over two hours and the entry progress meter never moved.
If you try to leave the screen you loose your entry to the contest. I've tried for years to win the different contests they run and have yet to get anything. Come to think of it I don't even know anyone who has won in these contests.
I keep getting the "you're one of the six finalists" and "You're name is in the top four" but never got anything.Don't waste your time or money with this company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hello, I'm pretty dissatisfied with the quality of the flowers that I purchased. What my girlfriend received looks nothing like what was pictured on their website.What I ordered was "The..."
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "I received my shirt only to find two black marks on it and it didn't fit. I ordered my size according to the size chart but there is no..."
- "Company ordered lunch for us today, and this is the sticker that was on my sandwich. As a Christian I was offended, and I won't be ordering Jimmy John's again,..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam..."
- "Did my walk through yeasterday. To my surprise the RV had very little minor fixes. Everyone was great! A big thank you to Jason who made things right (read all..."
- "On February 2 I placed an incorporation order with LegalZoom - one which cost more than $500. Since that time the order has been placed on hold FIVE times. They..."