Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - sweepstakes submission not proceeding
publishers clearing house sweepstakes ten million dollar give a way does not load.My submission was waiting for over two hours and the entry progress meter never moved.
If you try to leave the screen you loose your entry to the contest. I've tried for years to win the different contests they run and have yet to get anything. Come to think of it I don't even know anyone who has won in these contests.
I keep getting the "you're one of the six finalists" and "You're name is in the top four" but never got anything.Don't waste your time or money with this company.d33e227 review #166647
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "Just visit www.edisonnationisascam.com Also see http://youtu.be/Z4KQQH3aK0QThey defrauded me several times. I took them seriously only because they had a TV program that airs on PBS. They declared me an "Everyday..."
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "Ryan homes do not honor their work or deliver customer service. Had a problem with drywall cracking. They repaired within the warranty period. Five months later same..."
- "The Models Agency is awesome!!! Shawn Models and her team of Agents and staff are hard working, dedicated and display honesty and integrity. (Some past clients are mad because when..."
- "11203409 . Phone number . 2627443899..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."