Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Used voucher for watch purchase, paid balance in full, never got the watch.
sweepstakes clearinghouse, in dallas texas is a big ripoff, they send vouchers to use to buy products, and you pay the balance and never receive the merchandise.I have my cleared check as proof.
I suggest no-one buy anything from these people. I dont understand why the better business people ?
shut these people down.I am sure there are many dissatisfied customers out there.all I want is the watch mens,xavier diamond swiss watch,that i used the four hundred dollar voucher for and paid the 49.95 balance in full.Please if there are other disguntled customers out there lets put these people out of business.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "I sat at counter and had all I could do to not throw up. The stainless and shelves were nasty. The manger looked nasty. Pants dragging on floor wearing..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "The WORST company I have ever purchased from. Costs on the upwards of $200 after the trial which they DO NOT disclose prior to purchase. Terrible customer service...."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "The Executives heading this company were Executives at the failed mortgage company called Wingspan Portfolio Advisors in Carrollton, Texas. Wingspan Portfolio Advisors filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy and is now..."