Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - used voucher for watch purchase, paid balance in full, never got the watch.

Jan 29, 2011
review #218832

sweepstakes clearinghouse, in dallas texas is a big ripoff, they send vouchers to use to buy products, and you pay the balance and never receive the merchandise.I have my cleared check as proof.

I suggest no-one buy anything from these people. I dont understand why the better business people ?

shut these people down.I am sure there are many dissatisfied customers out there.all I want is the watch mens,xavier diamond swiss watch,that i used the four hundred dollar voucher for and paid the 49.95 balance in full.Please if there are other disguntled customers out there lets put these people out of business.

63a013a
2.5
Had an experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
me

Oct 01, 2011

used the same thing, but i got my watch in the mail

tiffany

Jul 28, 2011

The same people now send the same stuff in my town sweepstakes clearinghouse 15555 regal row dallas texas

Captain Obvious

Feb 01, 2011

So the offer to get a $450 watch for $50 didn't make you a little bit suspicious? As long as there are people like you who don't think twice about accepting an offer to good to be true, companies like this will thrive. Instead of complaining about it, consider it to be a lesson learned. Just be glad they didn't take you for even more money.

Folks, remember the old saying: If an offer seems to good to be true, it probably is.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×