9.8K views

To all customers who were pissed with Sweepstakes Clearing House addressed in 1555 Regal Row, Dallas, TX, which CLEARLY is NOT the famous Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes...here is what my husband and I found out today after we received 6 vouchers worth 400 dollars supposedly consolation prizes to order laptop, freedom/cuisinart gourmet cookware set. Help yourself click this link below about it.

according to the Better Business Beaureu,BBB: http://www.dallas.bbb.org/article/bbb-challenges-comparison-prices-in-sweepstakes-clearinghouse-advertising-20523

google the physical address: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1440&bih=809&q=pritchett+tx&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x86361faa9fb50d9f:0x7c91b6389ed4d0af,Pritchett,+TX&gl=us&ei=vUVrT9KWLeemsALko8T3BQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Comments

Could you send me those 400 hundred vochures through mail to me

They are good company never has problem with them with they product.but customer service is stink need to get new peoples with good customer service people skill

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1337959

I have ordered several things from them and got great items. I ordered 2 bikes they are great, a stereo, laptop and other thhings put them all in layaway. Received them all in good condition.Never had a problem.

sonship_quality

I got these vouchers also. I was considering buying the tablet, but, after reading all of these complaints, I'm not wasting my time or money.

I hardly can get by as it is without being ripped off.

Thanks for your honesty. You saved me from a lot of aggravation.

Fullerton, California, United States #1242115

I have used this for years as well and this is the first time my check has been cashed and I have not received the item ordered. Does anyone know how to get the phone number to call?

to Anonymous #1466040

Phone Number is (214) 915-7100

Clayton, North Carolina, United States #1239054

I sent my check for a voucher $129:00 the voucher was $400. For a tv combination cd.

My check has been cashed 10/14/16 have not heard nothing from them this I the first time I have had this problem. Because for year I have been sending and gotting what I order.

Waipahu, Hawaii, United States #1233443

I've never accepted these flyers in all the years I've received them... BUT this time I did...

sent it in then got a phone call saying they needed the Credit Card no for item cause I didn't put it on the paper. I asked who I was talking to and then I wasn't talking to anyone... they hung up and I didn't call BACK!!! Bummer cause I thru away my two pieces of luggage cause I was getting some new Luggage.

Well, now I have to pay more for new pieces... never again...

Walla Walla, Washington, United States #1210447

I'VE BEEN GETTING STUFF FROM THEM FOR YEARS AND NEVER HAD AN ISSUE, IN FACT I LOVE THE ITEMS I'VE RECIVED

I received 6 vouchers for different products, and sent a check for the amount of $129.95 and the voucher for the 9" Android Digital Tablet. The voucher expired March 21, 2016, so I sent off the voucher and my check and have been waiting and waiting for this item to be sent.

There is no phone number to contact this seemingly scam company. I want my money back!!!!

to Anonymous Cranford, New Jersey, United States #1246569

(214)915-7100 PER telephone information operator.

please send to my address a voucher send it to angela rogers 1520 Carroll apt 2d Brooklyn ny 11213

Angela rogers

I have used this company for years and have been very satisfied with their products.

to Anonymous #1478375

Where can i go to order some item? Please

It's a big rip off the postage and handling is outrageous and it took me a time getting through to them so actually i paid full price for the items w o w w o w its a rip off big time

please send it to my address at 1520 Carroll st apt 2d Brooklyn ny 11213

I receive $6 from Publishers Clearing House for October 23rd 2015 as a portion of my 10 million dollar winnings this problem has not been resolved and I have not had adequate conversations or dialogue

I ordered the camcorder and tablet and sent the money via money order. A couple of weeks later UPS was at my door with COD packages.

Since I had not ordered anything COD I returned them. However, I realized that these were the products from the vouchers. Looked this company up on internet and realized my mistake as this has happened to many other people. Sent them an email listed on website, no answer.

Called the 214-915-7100 number and this line (according to message) does not receive incoming calls. After reading some of the comments, I too want my money back

I ordered the laptop on 11/3/15 and sent a check for $189.95 to pay the balance. I have received NOTHING! What do I do to get my money back?qbsiri