12.4K views

I ordered a 32pc Freedom Cuisinart cookware set from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse on the law-away plan and I paid for it in full around 2 weeks ago and recieved my set on February 4.Didnt have any problems with shipment or any c.o.d.

Now all i need to do is cook and see how good they work. Sorry for anyone that has complained with not getting their items. All i can tell you is to keep calling them. Dont understand why your not getting your items or having any problems.

This is the first time I ordered from them too.Every time Ive called they've been real nice and helpful.

Had an Experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?

Comments

Fort Dodge, Iowa, United States #1298412

While bringing virgin olive oil to a boil the seam on the 11" chicken fryer burst and evacuated approximately 3 quarts of boiling oil instantly from the pan directly into my ex husbands face and within what seemed a fraction of a second his skin and scalp sluffed off of his skull and onto the kitchen floor and to my horror permeated into my marble floor permanently staining my beautiful marble floor with his grotesque liquefied face and scalp.His carelessness already cost me my marriage and now a massive construction cost for replacing my kitchen flooring, of course he will absorb those costs thanks to all of you whom fall for his consolation prize awards through his company Sweepstakes Clearing House, yes that J.

Johnston.

I'd like to thank you for my beautiful homes and my fabulous alimony payments and allowances yes thank you and please keep falling for and buying his discontinued close out no warranty products you can buy on amazon and eBay for a fraction of his prices.

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #1215027

Well, likewise, I owe about $29 on my 32-Pc Freedom/Cuisinart Ensemble (thank goodness for lay-away:). I will be moving in the city where i placed my order in November, so I am looking forward 2 paying mine off, & cooking up a storm!!!

to Anonymous #1222059

Do you like the cookware set. It is worth getting

Lagrange, Georgia, United States #1122880

I just want to thank the ones who took the time to review the freedom cookware. I am a senior who is on a very limited income Was not sure about the purchase.One of my friends told me about looking up the product for reviews. I am so thankful for all of you.

I ordered the same 32 pc.cookware from sweepstkes clearinghouse, now I'm tryin to track it.

They are telling me wrong accont # wrong password, invalid email.I don't understand.

to Anonymous #1298435

Ask to speak directly to Skeletor or Mr Johnston if you want to seem polite, he makes a boatload of money From the prices he charges you to ship.

I have ordered as and received items in a timely manner. Now, like you, I need to see ow well it cooks.

#1101965

I ordered a set for my daughter and she seems to like it very much you need to heat them before starting to cook and use oil or butter

They will warrant them

Quinton, Virginia, United States #1085595

It/s junk;leave it ; get your money back if you can

How does it cook?