The $400 Voucher Offers from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse are Real. And so is the offer that you received from your 'Nigerian Friends" I have never been able to understand how anyone could be so incredibly dense to fall for anything at all having to do with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.

Everything about them is such an obvious rip-off and scam, that If they told me that I could order a 52 inch 4K Smart Television for only a dollar, I wouldn't fall for it. Everyone in my family that has ever received mailings from Sweepstakes all agreed that it was a scam. I read about the Nigerian Scam and they said that it is purposefully outlandish so that anyone who falls for it will send in their money.

Just like with Swepstakes Clearinghouse. Anyone with any kind of smarts would see how the name of the company is an obvious attempt to trick dense people in to confusing it with Publishers Clearing house.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

I liked: Using their mailings for my outhouse tp, Lining my parakeets cage with their mailings.

I didn't like: That this company rips-off people, That they want you to confuse them with pch.

Comments

I got a letter yesterday from some scammers and I just mailed it back to them in the postage paid envelope that they provided. It looked like a scam, and they didn't even spell my name correctly. the fine print really made it sound like a scam.