I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan has came off.

They have a limited lifetime warranty, BUT, you have to pay $9.95 per item you send back.

Why should I have to pay for their faulty items?If they're items are soooo GREAT, then how come they do not back them up, and why a lifetime warranty, if you have to pay?

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of freedom gourmet cookware from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $72 and wants Sweepstakes Clearinghouse to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sweepstakes Clearinghouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?

Comments

December 2015 I returned new but dented lid handle, with the $9.95 check, and have never received replacement or others pieces asked for in my letter.

Tired of waiting and the copper is getting very discolored. Unhappy.

B. Cox

530-474-3086

FrogLegs77

Just an update!Still, haven't gotten anywhere about my pans.

They still say they will only replace or repair, if I send them to them, with $9.95 per item, for return postage. Now, this is their product, and they have a warranty, but I have to pay!

Don't think so!This is so unfair, especially when I haven't even had them a year yet!