Summerville, South Carolina

I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan has came off.

They have a limited lifetime warranty, BUT, you have to pay $9.95 per item you send back.

Why should I have to pay for their faulty items?If they're items are soooo GREAT, then how come they do not back them up, and why a lifetime warranty, if you have to pay?

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Warranty.

Had an Experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?

Comments

December 2015 I returned new but dented lid handle, with the $9.95 check, and have never received replacement or others pieces asked for in my letter.

Tired of waiting and the copper is getting very discolored. Unhappy.

B. Cox

530-474-3086

FrogLegs77

Just an update!Still, haven't gotten anywhere about my pans.

They still say they will only replace or repair, if I send them to them, with $9.95 per item, for return postage. Now, this is their product, and they have a warranty, but I have to pay!

Don't think so!This is so unfair, especially when I haven't even had them a year yet!

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Refurbished Computer Sweepstakes Clearinghouse "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more