I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan has came off.
They have a limited lifetime warranty, BUT, you have to pay $9.95 per item you send back.
Why should I have to pay for their faulty items?If they're items are soooo GREAT, then how come they do not back them up, and why a lifetime warranty, if you have to pay?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Freedom Gourmet Cookware
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I ordered a bathing suit from them over 2 months ago, it took 6 weeks to recieve it and when I finally did it was a piece of trash! I..."
- "I had my grandaughter's hair done on 12 Aug 15. She wanted Blue ends and I was told no problem it could be done and they had done this..."
- "420 Azalea Square Blvd Summerville, SC. With Christmas next week, my husband went for a trim and received a shaved head. He knew it looked bad and almost..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."