Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Pans The Don't Hold Up!
I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan has came off.
They have a limited lifetime warranty, BUT, you have to pay $9.95 per item you send back.
Why should I have to pay for their faulty items?If they're items are soooo GREAT, then how come they do not back them up, and why a lifetime warranty, if you have to pay?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Freedom Gourmet Cookware
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Front cap or our 2015 Cedar Creek 38CK has faded and Forest River won't repair or reimburse us for fixing it. ..."
- "My husband and I purchased two loveseats and two end tables for a room we had just remodeled. They had one loveseat in stock and the other was to..."
- "420 Azalea Square Blvd Summerville, SC. With Christmas next week, my husband went for a trim and received a shaved head. He knew it looked bad and almost..."