Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Pans The Don't Hold Up!

32 of 254 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse reviews

I purchased a set of Freedom Gourmet Cookware Pans back in April of this year from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.My pan handles have bent downward, and the bottom of the pan has came off.

They have a limited lifetime warranty, BUT, you have to pay $9.95 per item you send back.

Why should I have to pay for their faulty items?If they're items are soooo GREAT, then how come they do not back them up, and why a lifetime warranty, if you have to pay?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 254 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 16 #1112832

December 2015 I returned new but dented lid handle, with the $9.95 check, and have never received replacement or others pieces asked for in my letter.
Tired of waiting and the copper is getting very discolored. Unhappy.
B. Cox
530-474-3086

0 0 Reply
FrogLegs77

Jan 14 #1094617

Just an update! Still, haven't gotten anywhere about my pans. They still say they will only replace or repair, if I send them to them, with $9.95 per item, for return postage. Now, this is their product, and they have a warranty, but I have to pay! Don't think so! This is so unfair, especially when I haven't even had them a year yet!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.