Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Refurbished Computer

I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb.He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when why he had it.

It was so humiliating, and costly. My daughter had to drive from one state to pick him up in order to get back to take his finals for college, while my daughter was also a college student. I find it difficult to deal with such a product, and when I tried to return it or call, I received no help, and basically told... No refunds.

Can I get one now that everyone else has been lied to too?

I would really appreciate you taking this 500lb weight back and giving me my money.Thank you

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 5 No 5
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 27, 2015 #1000239

Wow..dumb *** lmao

2 0 Reply

Apr 21, 2015 #974525 West Roxbury, Massachusetts

first of all how OLD is that laptop? it looks like at least 6-7 years old model.
second, i doubt it was 20pages that makes NO sense even to someone who talks a *** of a lot like myself 20 pages to describe when/where/why on something is just ridiculous.
third, it's not even close to 500lbs i understand you were saying that to make a point that it's heavy but come on be a little more realistic.
lastly, why would you complain on here demanding a new one or your money back when this is a PUBLIC complaints site and not one run by wherever you purchased that obviously OLD laptop?
lesson learned for your son, most any type of electronics getting taken aboard planes is going to be scrutinized especially one that looks like that one does. be glad all he had to do was fill out some forms for crying out loud. you got your property back obviously which they could have held till they confirmed it was not a dangerous device.

4 0 Reply

Nov 09, 2015 #1060639

More like a 15+ year old model.

1 0 Reply

Aug 26, 2013 #706887 Clarkesville, Georgia

The advertisement does not say it is a refurbished laptop. I received a refurbished laptop not even in an original box. I am expecting a new laptop and If I do not receive one I want my mon :( ey back or a NEW laptop.

0 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.
Filing a new complaint about