I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb.He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when why he had it.
It was so humiliating, and costly. My daughter had to drive from one state to pick him up in order to get back to take his finals for college, while my daughter was also a college student. I find it difficult to deal with such a product, and when I tried to return it or call, I received no help, and basically told... No refunds.
Can I get one now that everyone else has been lied to too?
I would really appreciate you taking this 500lb weight back and giving me my money.Thank you
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Computer Panasonic
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "Disgusted is not the word to explain my horrid experience that I had with progresso soup... Went to boil the soup over the stove and a large maggot was in..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."