Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Merchandise Service

5.0
Turnaround Time

The years when I began dealing with the company, never had issues with orders placed . Everything was delivered and never a delay of anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Laway

We will find you, and there will be a class action suit against you

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Didnt get my refund back yet.

Hi I put a 10" tablet on layaway months ago never received the $65. -$70.00 owed back.

I tred calling but it says there no longer in service, I sent a letter to a lawyer that was on the website and never heard back.

I just dont know if I should continue to just wait and hear back or just let this go. I hope you can email me back at : ginabeltran511@gmail.com Thanks.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Surprised did not know they closed.

Yes i try to contact them about some items . A computer, some cooking pots, a watch and maybe something else.

I will like to know if i am going to be reemburse, for all the payments i made. Wow thats why they never answer me back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Account.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - REFUND, paid for tablet

OK. I ordered a tablet, and my balance was $40.00, to date I paid close to $200.00!!!

Where is MY REFUND! or whom do I contact about my situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Account.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - I will like my money back...!!!!!!

Can someone call me... About sweepstakes clearinghouse MISS JONES (773) 444-8503 THANKS

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I ordered a desktop computer & a memory foam mattress. I was making payments on them & then I stopped getting anything from them.

I wrote a letter asking for my money back & the letter was returned with this message: "RETURN TO SENDER ATTEMPTED - NOT KNOWN UNABLE TO FORWARD". I was very perturbed.

If I can't get my money back, I guess I'll report them to the Attorney General. I am so disappointed in them.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - I already have an account with you. I'd like to know if I can still get my desk top computer out. I've been very sick with cancer that's why i haven't sent any payments.

My name is Veronica Smith, I ordered a desk top computer from your company a while ago. I've been very sick that's why you haven't received any.

Payments. I would like to know if I can still get my computer out.

Please respond.Thankyou Veronica Smith 28 spring St. Paterson NJ 07501 apt 211 9733413624.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Layway

Is there any kind of way we as the consumer can found out what can do about unpaid lay way, money being refund and etc...What happen to the company have they went out of business. If so informed the public and therefore we wont have to be making a *** of consumer report....We can except our losses or found away to sue the company.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - To check to see if item are still avilable

My payment was returned back to my address saying address unknown