I paid in ful for my computer and yet have not received it. I should have gotten it several weeks ago.

There also has been no contact from Sweepstakes Clearing house nor do they answer the phone. I need my purchase ( computer ) or refun me my money.!!!!! I would like to cointue doing business with your company but if this is how you treat your customers, forget it.

It took me a long time to pay off the computer , I purchased a computer chair and desk for it and still have not received it. Send it right now now f

Comments

I ordered a desktop computer in March of 2017 and I have not received it yet. I called and she told me I should have it within two weeks.

That's been 2 months ago and I still have not received it. I'm very furious because I don't have money to blow but I needed a computer.

Sarasota, Florida, United States #1341291

dear ceo pch lam and idowant toohave a sweepstakes a$$$400dollars vouchers and you send me listpick off/choosepick and lwoodlike toohave asamsung galaxy8 and or e-tablet10.9 18.gb andhpones with bittles bigger and earjacks and curisniart ice cream makerandwithallthe trimming/fixing and too and or9-milkshakesmachines/ soft service ice cream machinesandwithfixing byhersheytoo

Call them.the answer right away they also have a website you could email them their phone number is on the website at Clearing House sweepstakes. Com

Santa Cruz, California, United States #972876

I RECEIVED SOME VOUCHERS WAS THINKING I WAS GONNA GET

I PAD AN A CAMCORDER..I GAVE THEM 40 BUCKS FOR LAYWAY..THE CHECK CLEARED ALTHOUGH NOT HEARD FROM THEM..I THINK I GOT SCAM...SO ***..

to ndsantacruz Los Angeles, California, United States #1337941

Hello this is Diana Castro.. I NEED like new catalog book for sweepstakeclearing HOUSE payments pls ..thxk u. Let see me send ...

Oxnard, California, United States #871220

Thank you for the information buddy but you are not William David Lopez. However I would give you an opportunity to prove you are who you say you are.

Send a picture of you with all information. Date of Birth. Age time you joined Publishers Clearinghouse and your address.

But you are still not going to get your computer because you are using someone else's' name not your own and the purchase is not for you. Thank you.

Dear Sweepstakes Clearinghouse,

My name is William David Lopez, and I have recently received 6, 400.oo dollar Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Vouchers and don't know how to go about redeeming the vouchers. I tried checking the number on your web site and got an error reading.

Can you please let me know what I am doing wrong? I entered the number on the box as indicated. Please let me know how to redeem the vouchers.

I have read the instructions on the back of the vouchers and," Correct me if I am Wrong," but it states that "I have the satisfaction of the products or the money". Again, please let me know how to go about these vouchers.

Sincerely,

William David Lopez at wlopez3786@yahoo.com

Thank You.

I received the 4 coupons by mail. I was about to order the tablet and when something seems to be to good to be true, it probably is.

I looked on line and that made up my mind. NO WAY!!!! In today's economy and as hard as we work for a dollar, it's so sad that a *** organization would prey upon us Americans so some *** can drive the car of MY dreams. I'm sorry to be so candid but this IS what ( in part ) what is wrong with our country.

I work 8 hour for 8 hours pay. Why aren't we as Americans protected from this kind of stuff? In all honesty, it makes me sad. Not to mention how much paper is wasted.

The whole thing is a bummer. Glad I didn't fall for it.

Happy Holidays. :eek

Grants Pass, Oregon, United States #677957

If you're thinking about using the $400 PCH discount check to purchase the computer, you should search the internet for refurbished computers first. I found refurbished computers with more or better features for less money. I pays to shop around.

:? Yo creo k tengo un credit *** ustedes pero yo kiero en effective $ 1500 gracias en espanol kme se comuniken *** migo siipor fas

Yo kiero saver si ustedes me anecho unprestamo $ por la cantidad 1500 eso kiero gracias rocio Alvarez 949. 3758112 ? :?

I'm feeling like you now, I've called them and called them. As much as they charge for shipping and handleing you should get your order quit.

I just want to see that my order is at least being shipped. It's been three weeks since my check cleared and I still haven't gotten any shipping info.

IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY FOR YEARS. YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE PROMPTS ON THE PHONE AND PUNCH IN YOUR ACCT NUMBER ON YOUR ORDER THAN IT WILL PROMP U TO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I GET THROUGH EVERYTIME I CALL. SOMETIMES CERTAIN ITEMS OR ON BACKORDER.

KEEP CALLING IM SURE THEY WILL BE GLAD TO HELP U. CW