Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Sweepstakes Clearing House

184 of 254 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse reviews

I received their notice that I had "won" a $400 voucher towards a list of items.After shopping around, I thought the balance of $259 for a laptop was a good deal- was I ever mistaken!

What I got was a beat up, used laptop that looked like it had been dragged through a dump. The brochure NEVER told me that it was used. These people are NOT Publishers Clearing House (a legitimate company), even though they misrepresent themselves as such. I attempted to contact them by phone, but surprise, surprise!

You can't actually talk to a person and there is no option for complaints.

It is a scam.Stay away!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
184 of 254 Sweepstakes Clearinghouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
JoAnn

Mar 28, 2011 #266243

If I were you I'd file a complaint with your states attorney general and let the government investigate them for you.I have done it before and it works,they look into it and get the matter solved.Roy Cooper and his office does a great job!

zeetboy

Feb 28, 2011 #254589

Official Notification" >>>>>> MARK "G" for garbagepail.
just received mine today. Had to destroy. Mission: affirmed. :p

The voice of reason...nope...i

Feb 28, 2011 #254316

They should send you another gift card to see if you fall for the same mistake twice...you seem that dumb. Do your research. Dont do anything(purchasing wise) with a company you know nothing about!!

J.G.

Feb 28, 2011 #254312

It says right in the add that it is a refurbished computer. I looked at this flyer I got and the first thing I did was look up scams on the internet. I am surprised most people don't do that before sending money to something that is obviously too good to be true.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.