Sweepstakes Clearinghouse is a ripoff company! When you send in the full amount for the computers they will cash your check knowing that the item isn't in stock!
The wait time can be any where from 2 to 4 months or longer before you will get the computer or laptop and then they set them up where they will not work long.
Also, they are affilated with Union Workers Credit Services and they sell the same products at a much higher price and you just have to pay shipping which they over charge you for too and you get the item but you will be paying on it for the rest of your life!
And about the shipping charges. UPS shipping charges are not separated by postage and the number of boxes the only charge one flat rate. The additional money that they take they pocket it.
Be aware of this company it's nothing but a scam. Trust me I know!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computers And Laptops
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Should you buy a computer from Ibuypower.com, make your own decision read the below. Bought on 2/24/2016 returned on 03/18/2016, 23 days from their door back to their door ...."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type. They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but..."
- "Every merchant deserves an opportunity to correct improper service, quality of product & advertised prices for products. I requested a delivery to my "very best friend in this world." I..."
- "They screwed up my order and then refused to refund my payment even though the show time day was in the future. They told me that their system did..."
- "Plain and simple, I order a bouquet online on a Monday for a Wednesday delivery for a birthday. My mother's birthday to be exact. On Wednesday, THE DAY..."