2.7K views

I am confused.I just received information about the sweepstakes clearinghouse by mail and i would like to order the RCA Stereo System, but now i am worried after reading the complaints.

I wanted to call ahead but cannot find a customer service number anywhere on the information if received. Please someone send me a number. I don't want to send money if there is no way of contacting them.

There are too many scams out there to be just sending money without the proper information given in the packetts that they send out.I HAVE to know what's going on BEFORE any money changes hands.

Comments

To Sarah from 4-19-2011. You should have read all the fine print, it clearly tells you that packages are being shipped COD.

Have none of you looked up the actual cost of these items? It's far less than the discount! Don't fall for it.

oh my God after reading all these i think i made a terrible mistake,i already sent out my checks and i haven't received anything yet,checked my account balance and i saw they cashed the check already,i dont know what to do,its been weeks now and a friend warned me but i didn't listen,truly they never say anything about shipping until i got a letter from them saying i have to pay for the shipping and handling,that pissed me off,i went to the internet to search for the items that i bought and that is what got me to this site,i wishes that i had made a research before sending out the checks,now i regret deeply.the worst thing is the customer service number 18007623302,2149157100 never goes through all they say is temporary unavailable.wished i had listened to my friend.

to sarah Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #652446

SORRY YOUR GOING THROUGH THIS...BUT WE ALL HAVE TOO IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER...THER A SCAM AND EVEN WHEN YOU GET THE ITEMS THERE WILL BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM..AND YES THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM

Dont fall for it , i ordered the stereo too , 179.00 after discount, recieved the speakers and cabinet along with a slip from UPS saying that i still owed 81.35 for shipping, which was not mentioned in the ad, i will not be doing business with them again , and i plan on telling anyone that will listen not to fall for there scam.

I actually have ordered 3 things over the last 4 years and have been extremley happy with it.Its basically discounted products and you can put it on layaway, I actually just got my dishes 2 weeks ago that I was paying on since last february.

I would send them $10.00 every couple months they were very patient with me and never threaten to make me pay them.:grin

I like the service. I just ordered an item.

To Keisha A., the last 4 numbers should be 7120. I thought that they were a scam, until I tried dialing different numbers. Because from 7100, I did not recieve anything.

My grandmother has used them and has recieved everything she ordered.I've never personally used them but she tells me about them all the time.

She's actually on the phone talking about it right now.If that helps anyone.

Thanks everyone for letting me know,I was going to send money for a desk top computer and after reading all of these comments you all helped me from getting ripped off.

to christine Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #652448

omg that is what i got...iT'S USED BATTERY NO GOOD AND DIDNT EVEN COME WITH A MANUAL PLZ DON'T GET IT ANYWAY YOU CAN GET THEM CHEPPER IN A STORE AND THERE REALLY NEW ONES

Call the customer service line.

214-915-7100

there is a phone number 12149157100 very easy to use and calls pretty quickly after you get through their automated system that is. i thought is was just another one of those scams you get in the mail but it real. hope this helps:)

#219504

Thank you for the warnings on these guys! My mother got a mailer from them and since she is looking for a laptop computer she asked me to check into this.

We will NOT be doing anything with these people; Thank You all for your input

Incidently, since my mother is relatively aged (80+) that could be "how anyone could be taken in..." -they target elderly.

:grin thank you gentlemen and women you save me from spending my money to those :(:(:(FB:(:(:( or whatever they are called :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:x

#209992

i was happy to hear that i won something :) then i look it up online and i'm :? and now i sreard that its a scam

#209849

Well, my parents had problems with them she received a voucher for $412.00 that can be used for purchasing items, but my mother picked the Dell desk top computer she had a remaining balance of $354.00 left which included the shipping.My mother paid it off with two payments back in October it is now November have not receive it yet.

Call the company unable to speak to someone every time a call was placed it indicated that the systems were down. Put in account # it indicated that the account is not in the their data. Mind you I have been calling and calling unable to speck to anyone.

Then finally I get a message that they were unable to deliver the computer because their was a outstanding balance, it gave the balance and the balance was zero, meaning that there is no balance because it’s already paid but no merchandise.Finally after a hour talked to live person explained to her and questioned about where’s the computer she indicated that the check has to clear;” COME ON” It cleared though my bank already its been over three weeks.

#208899

:roll I just ordered the cookware and I have not received the order yet and I'm thinking it is a scam.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #208688

I can't imagine how anyone would be taken in by this firm.You want something go local.

I can tell in a glance the merchandice offered is not what it it should be. Price is obviously inflated to cover the $4oo "check" they say I have "won. What a load of BS!

Still wonder?

read all the complaints They will shed the light you are looking for.:x