Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Didn't receive my items

4.0

Yes my lay-a-way and I am trying to pay on it it been in it for a long time now

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Poor service

I was paying for tv now that i own 120 and want to pay off cant get hold of them

Comments

Usually that's the way that it works when you are dealing with scammers? When you try to get ahold of them to complain, they can't be found anywhere.

They're probably off somewhere enjoying a nice vacation with all of the money that they have been scamming everyone out of. You were a fool to ever order from them in the first place, their very name is a dead giveaway that they are Scammers.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Paid off computer/printer August 20,2018. The representative told me it was shipped out. It's been well over a month now and I have not received it yet.!!!!

My computer/printer balance was 167.00. It was paid off on August 20, 2018.

Called and spoke with representative on August 31,2018. She told me that there was an error on her behalf and it was gonna be shipped out on August 31 and should take 5 to 10 business days. I have not received it yet!!!! Today is October 6, 2018.

My order # is 280076. Here are my receipts of payments. Please Email me at Johnnie.miller@gentiva.com as soon as possible to explain the status of my order that was supposedly shipped out on August 31,2018 per your representative.

I would like a refund of all monies I paid from 2016 until August 2018, if you ar unable to send my computer/printer!!!!!! Please respond soon as possible or I will have to retain an attorney to further assist me with this matter...

Product or Service Mentioned: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Shipping Service.

I didn't like: I did not receive the merchandise, I did not receive merchandise i paid for.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - 10 inch Samsung tablet

I got a 400.00 voucher to get a 10 inch samsung tablet. Im still waiting on my brother sewing machine to be delivered.

With the 400.00 voucher, I had to pay 149.00 to get a brother sewing machine. Im out of 149.00 + taxes.

I would love to have rhat sewing machine. Have been waiting over a year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Didn't recieve layaway payment statement

4.0

i would like to know where is my statement for my cookware that i'm paying for on layaway. you have my address 6116 kingshighway colonial beach va 22443 if there is a probelm please let me know because i hope this is not a hoax cause i have been purchasing from this clearing house starting back in 1980 i received a singer sewing machine that i still have.know i have put my trust in you guys so please don't let me down.

i paid you all by checks too so i have my proof.The last check that i sent to you all was in november that was written on the 13th. thanks,patricia jackson

Product or Service Mentioned: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: send me the rest of the layaway statements cause i want my cookware.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Memory foam mattress topper twin size

3.0

Ordered on lay away and payed it off months ago and never recieved my mattress topper. It was twin size.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - *** poor accounting procedures

i orders items from there sweepstakes offers and there system took payments for separate orders and combined on a single order which puts the accounts in arrears. when i call to correct the error i get told i didnt put correct info on my checks for payment.

*** and then tell me that i could get turned over to collections for there error. and further more are putting future items on hold till i fix the problem. they can have all there *** back and i will never do business with the incompetent group again. although the items seem to be worth the prices and the convenience of small monthly payments its not worth ruining my credit over.

they need to have there operators take customer service courses to better talk to the customer too. thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Cash 2 checks and never received merchandise.

One for 400 and another for 210. I used the 400 voucher for an air compressor with tools and the 210 voucher was used for a 5 into 1 hand held drill/saw etc .I'ive paid the remaining balances as requested and my checks were cashed and I have yet to receive my property.I want to know what can be done with this. This is totally uncalled for. I knew there were scam artist but you would think this was one of them. They need to be a big class action suit against these people.

Edward Bartholomew, Jr.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being cheated or scammed, Dislike dishonest people.

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Shipping Service Review from South Bend, Indiana

I ordered a metal detector of course with the voucher,. Paid for it by check, of course they endorced the back of it.

2 months has went by. Well no metal detector has not been delivered.$179.95 of hard-earned money. My son n law wanted it. That was on Sept.26,2016 .

It is now Nov.9,2016.

Will the metal detector be sent? I have not received it yet, but oh boy I have gotten more Specials items from them in the mail to order from them?????

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Simple Review #1478490356

When will my laptop shipped to me