Tablet don't work no phone # to call and get Refund Help please i'm 75 years old help me please.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of supersonic tablet. Sweepstakes Clearinghouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned supersonic tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.

Had an Experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #993091

I'm having the same problem with the supersonic 9" tablet, called and got some person who could not speak English and I called again and got some rude man who sounded like he just did not wanted to be bothered , no one was willing to help so I'm sending it back and pray I get my money back, I too like the other gentleman I'm in my 70's never again PCH. not another cent.

Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more