When the letters come in the mail with the suggested retail price and the price that you pay with the SSCH voucher you think you are really saving a lot of money.I dont know where they are getting their product but it is poor quality.

My mother ordered a bedroom set from there complete with vanity, benches, night stands etc. when I got it both night stands were so defected, we could not even put them together. The poles for the canopy were defected and so was the mirror for the vanity. it was weak and cheap something moreso for a doll house That is only the beginning of this fiasco.

When I called to let them know they gave me conflicting information and reniged on almost every step they had told me to take to send this raggedy stuff back. First, they told me they would send me a new shipment and I can send old shipment back in the boxes. After not receiving anything I called just for them (Pamela, Delilah) to tell me that they could not send anything I have to send old shipment back first (this makes sense but Lacrecia specifically told me she would send new shipment and keep a close eye on the account and for me to send the old shipment). Next, they told me that fedex could come and pick it up.

I live in an apt. and was skeptical about leaving big boxes waiting outside for 5-7 I mean 14 days for fed ex to pick them up. Delilah offered to have FED EX pick up the packages from the RENTAL OFFICE 5-7 days. My husband packaged the trash and took it to the rental office.

Called them to let them know at this point we wanted a refund. I spoke to a Tonya who said there were NO NOTES in the system about the pick up, the packages CANNOT be picked up from a place other than where they were dropped off and UPS would be picking them up (and the supervisor PAMELA was very helpful in all of this, NOT). I am floored because of the nonchalant attitude that the customer service reps took on. I could see if this situation would have been my fault but they delivered horribly from the start all the way to the finish by giving false, conflicting inaccurate information.

I will not be purchasing anything else from them and I would not recommend anyone else to do so.

Had an Experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?

Comments