The pans discolor from any low temp.The lid handels sink in from heat.

The cooking temperture is not even at all, the mini food Quisinart food prosesser never turned on.

They charged $ 400 for cookware plus hidden 39.95 shipping once set arrives. But forget returning because its 10 dollars an item to ship back ( per their return policy) so a return is 380.00$ plus shpiiping

The cooking temperature is completely uneven, the dicoloration is immediate.

Cookware this bad could only be purchased at a dollar store.Very claim made by clearing house or seller about this cookware is false.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $440. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. The most disappointing about cookware from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse was no custmer service and complete fraud Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sweepstakes Clearinghouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Sweepstakes Clearinghouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?

Comments

I'm just really glad I did some research about this Freedom 'Gourmet' Cookware.Those $400.00 checks seemed so inviting from PCH.

I'm sorry that those that purchased were scammed.

I appreciate your input so that I didn't lose my scarce money I do have.Thank you.

just got a letter with exciting vouchers for great stuff. Hmmm, too bad these are fake!! into the shredder they go.

to fedup Bogalusa, Louisiana, United States #964891

JUST GO THE SAME LETTER IN THE MAIL TODAY.I BOUGHT A FOOD PROCESSOR FROM CUISINART YEARS AGO AND IT COST MORE THAN THIS 32 PIECE SET.

SO I KNEW IT WAS A SCAM FROM THE START.

EVEN CUISINART DOES NOT MAKE THAT KIND OF DEAL.BE WISE FRIENDS