sent me vouchers for items to pay from 89.00 to 300.00 extra if i want any of them.how is that really winning a contest.

they pay you off with vouchers to buy their products.the vouchers should be for full price of items and they should all be paid in full gifts for winning a small part of game.

i believe full amt plus shipping and handling of all voucher items should be abt 4,000.00 and we should get a choice of the money or gifts with no payments at all.they should be absolutely free.

Had an Experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?

Comments

you must loooove junk mail

Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Sweepstakes Clearinghouse - Supersonic Tablet Review from Brooklyn, New York Sweepstakes Clearinghouse "Tablet don't work no phone # to call and get Refund Help please i'm 75 years old help me please...." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more