Update by user Apr 05, 2011

I am happy to report that I did indeed get my money back.I still won\'t use them though.

It turns out that the computer was never in stock either.All in all it turned out fine.

Original review posted by user Apr 16, 2008

About 1.5 years ago I thought that I'd be clever and get a computer and laptop throught SC. Then I decided on a desktop and paid only a total of 50 dollars.

Well my parents surprised me with a brand new Dell desktop. When I tried to get my money back they said no, I'd have to pay in full then get my money. I should also mention that at one point I did pay in full, however they took 2 months to cash the check and expenses came up so I took back my money and stopped the check. I even called to tell them not to eventually cash it. They also had it on back order which made things more difficult.

Month ago I wrote a letter requesting my money back again as well as leaving contact info. Have heard nothing.

So to Sweepstakes Clearinghouse it's Elizabeth Creech again in Raleigh NC requesting her money back, maiden name is Borka in case you really care. My friend who is a lawyer would love to pick up this case, when he's done I'll get more than 50 measly dollars. That's my money, I changed my mind, so give it back. You have no legal right to it.

Had an Experience with Sweepstakes Clearinghouse?

Comments